Jennifer Noveck has taught numerous comparative politics courses, as a Primary Instructor/Lecturer and as a Teaching Assistant, at the University of Washington, Seattle Central Community College, and Western Washington University.
- Introduction to Political Science (Lecturer)
- Introduction to International Relations (Lecturer)
- Introduction to Comparative Politics (Lecturer)
- Introduction to Labor Studies
- Labor Rights in the Global Economy (Lecturer)
- Political Economy of Development (Lecturer)
- Introduction to International Human Rights
- Political Economy of Religion
- Political Economy of Latin America
- Arab Israeli Conflict
Examples of her undergraduate lectures on collective bargaining and minimum wage, the role of workers and their allies in labor rights implementation, social insurance and credit, and corruption.